Social Impact Campaigns & Strategy
Our Social Impact Campaigns & Strategy services include:
- Strategic Campaign Planning & Management: We design, advise, and manage strategic advocacy campaigns. We work on campaigns at all levels of government, but have deep expertise at the state and local level.
- Coalition Development & Management: We use our years of organizing and expansive network to support clients in developing strategic, inclusive and effective coalitions and collaborative advocacy spaces.
- Policy Advising & Analyses: We provide policy advice and analysis to help inform campaigns, programs, and long-term strategy. We have a particular expertise in voting rights, democracy, civic engagement, elections, and race, gender, and economic justice issues.
- Project Incubation & Management: We help clients from ideation to execution develop and drive social impact programs and projects. We provide support with ecosystem mapping, strategy development and implementation.
“Sojourn did amazing work with the Women Disinformation Defense Project. Specifically, I appreciate the degree to which they focused on creating inclusive and thoughtful spaces while still pushing for impactful work. And Katrina’s background as a researcher made her an excellent choice to help us stand up this project because it was so deeply research driven.”
— Maria Tchijov, VP of Advocacy & Membership UltraViolet Action
I cannot recommend Sojourn highly enough. I have been honored to work alongside this team for over half a decade. Their dedication to leadership, equity and results is unparalleled. Katrina Gamble, the firm’s founder, is a visionary who never hesitates to roll up her sleeves and find solutions to the toughest challenges in the civic and political space. Any organization or campaign seeking social change would be lucky to have Sojourn as a strategic partner.
– Center for Secure and Modern Elections